Poster Presentation Guidelines
• Each poster should be no larger than 46 inches wide x 46 inches high.
• Presenters are responsible for bringing their own printed poster to the Summit.
• All posters can be mounted starting at 1:00 PM on Thursday, March 14th.
• Posters must remain on display until the end of the poster session.
• Posters must be removed at the end of the poster session on Thurday evening. All posters that are not removed by then will be discarded.
• Mounting materials will be provided onsite.
• No photography is permitted in the poster session.
Oral Presenter Instructions
• All presentations should be in 16:9 format
• Presentation computers will be loaded with Windows 10 and the most recent version of Microsoft Powerpoint.
• Please upload your powerpoint at the designated speaker ready area at least 6 hours before the session. Please bring your presentation on a USB to upload your presentation.